Spain

Spain
The Picos Route

Monday 13 January 2020

The cycling adventure begins again...

Welcome back to part two of my cycling adventures! Those of you who followed my last trip to Paris are probably wondering why I've decided to step foot on a bicycle again, but it's not like I get a vote in any of the decisions made in this house. Today I went on an  Anerley Cycling Club  ride to East Grinstead, home of the bluebell railway, and enjoyed many near death experiences with oncoming raging drivers combined with my shaky cycling skills on narrow roads. You can read the Anerley Cycling Club newsletter here - https://anerleybc.org/sunday-ride-12th-january-2020/.

Hopefully the cycling Gods will pity me and bless me with an easy trip from 'Wilson's to Spain'!

Destination: Wilson's School to East Grinstead.
Distance covered: 43 miles
Duration: 5.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. You will thank me someday sweetheart! ~ Love, Mummy

    ReplyDelete