Spain

Spain
The Picos Route

Sunday 1 March 2020

Puddles & hills; the cure for those winter blues!

I am pretty sure I burnt out both my legs today, thanks to all the hills! This must be good preparation for Spain. 💪As always, there was cake in the middle. The cake was very nice but was it worth all the hills and the suffering??? 😕

At Toys Hill.
We went past Winston Churchill's house at Chartwell. Of course it was on top of a hill!!! We went over Toys Hill, Botley Hill, Beddlestead Lane (another wretched hill!) and we also went along the Pilgrims Way. There were no hills there (hooray!) but I had to cycle through a small lake. 😣

Cycling through a small lake!
Todays route in case you want to experience my pain!

Destination: Four Elms, Kent
Distance covered: 38.56 miles
Duration: 4.5 hrs
Elevation Gain: 3,027 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment